Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

What!...no staff room 8-)

(8 Posts)
PinkChick Wed 29-Jul-09 10:58:18

Hi All, been a long time!
Hope everyones doing well?
I'm playing swings and roundabouts just now, one enquiry due to come monday gone..didnt turn up?, already gave all my details to tax credits while they were here????
after schooly just put notice in as dad made redundant again, second time this year!
enquiry yesterday for very erratic hours, but said to pass my info on anyway!

nothing actually 'happening' though so got everything crossed!

computer broke, using new laptop, but all files are on old one, so cant cmplete tax return, change t&c, type & print nvq work..argh! LOL, feel like im swimming uphill through custard at minute ;-)

buttttt..life goes on...baby mindee asleep right now nad is leaving half day, older mindee is dd's age and theyre currently playing 'Ben 10' 8-), so have grabbed a minute in breakfast room to regain composure ;-).

Getting crafts out to make some book marks in a bit, so glitter glitter everywhere 8-).x

looneytune Wed 29-Jul-09 13:49:19

Oh dear, sorry you're having a bad time at the moment Fingers crossed it picks up for you soon x

PinkChick Wed 29-Jul-09 16:37:33

ta love, hope it goes well for you toorrow.x

mumlove Wed 29-Jul-09 18:48:10

Evening.

Have had a busy last day before my holiday, not back now until Monday 17th grin. I really need not to put the alarm clock on and catch up on some sleep!

Lets hope we get some summer weather back as the rain is not looking great for my 1st camping trip [gulp].

PC - I hope things get better for you.

Looney - another day over, still holding your hand.

MaureenMLove Wed 29-Jul-09 18:55:20

Hello ladies! smile

How are you all? Keeping busy, with lots of mindees I hope.

Looney, I saw your thread yesterday and message on FB, about your impending visit from GOD! wink Try not to worry and once she's been and it's all good, make sure you tell her the hell she's put you through.smile

Pinkchick Make sure the tax credit people don't think you are their minder, if they have your details. I wouldn't put anything past people these days, to lie about having a reg minder and not actually using them.

Mumlove Are you going away during your time off? Hope the weather picks up, if you're staying at home. The weather here has been dry all day, despite warnings of heavy rain! I deliberately didn't do washing or gardening today, because we were odds on for rain!

looneytune Wed 29-Jul-09 19:23:32

Thanks I really don't know why it's bothering me so much as I can't think of anything I could have done wrong. But obviously it is still bothering me as I held it together all day and then just broke down with dh and got myself in a right state. What's that all about??!!! Think it's lack of sleep and food and the fact 'Ofsted' have all that power. If someone is making up things about me then I get upset thinking 'why'. I hope it is just a numbers thing but I can't help thinking otherwise from her voice when I asked her if there was a problem. Oh well, ds2 in bed, ds1 away so time to crack open a cold can of Stella and try and think of something else.

Thanks for all the support, don't know what I'd do without you all xxx

PinkChick Thu 30-Jul-09 08:02:36

fingers crosssed for you this morning Loony.xxx

mumlove Thu 30-Jul-09 09:16:12

Mo- thankyou. We are having a week at home and then going away on the 8th for our 1st camping trip (devon) and i am not looking forward to it with all the rain! Lets hope it stops.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now