Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Babysitter needed in London SW5 area...

(6 Posts)
MA53NDY Mon 27-Jul-09 14:11:16

Hi I am looking for a babysitter who can travel to SW5 Earls Court area. I have 3 children aged 11, 6 and 1.

Good children, friendly and fun loving, my baby is a dream and goes to bed around 9.30pm the latest and sleeps through so would just need monitoring.

Sitter needed for the occasional Friday but mainly Saturday night around twice a month, also the occasional week day evening.

If you are available please contact me to discuss what service you offer and to arrange an informal meeting with me and the children.

I would like to find someone friendly, relaxed, reliable, punctual and flexible incase i need a sitter at short notice.

If this sounds good for you please contact me...

Mandy 07985112997
mandaaron@hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from anyone this suits out there !!

AtheneNoctua Mon 27-Jul-09 14:15:51

why don't you sign up for www.sitters.co.uk or look on nannyjob.co.uk

BlueGreen Mon 27-Jul-09 21:46:42

Why? She can get someone on here without paying for third party.

nannynick Mon 27-Jul-09 22:22:51

Doesn't Mumsnet HQ want this sort of thing to be on Mumsnet Local, rather than on the discussion board?

AtheneNoctua Tue 28-Jul-09 06:29:02

But no one will notice it on MN local. And someone who isn't within the OP's local area might be able help.

I mentioned sitters because:
1- They do the searching booking for your so only one phone call I have to make.
2- Even with boooking fee they are cheaper than on here.

MA53NDY Wed 29-Jul-09 21:11:05

I am new to this website so i hope that the post i started is ok ??

Thanks for the suggestions, i will look into sitters and nannyjob and see if they can help.

Otherwise anyone who can help please get in touch !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now