Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

new partner moving in do i go about it

(2 Posts)
missymoo2411 Sat 25-Jul-09 11:21:25

hi all im a reg cm and am wanting my partner to move in its a saturday so ofsted close just wanting so help on what i have to do and how long it takes he has a crb done by ofsted but from a different address would be grateful for tips thanks

nannynick Sat 25-Jul-09 12:42:53

How long a CRB check takes, is a bit like asking how long a piece of string is! Sometimes the check can take two weeks, sometimes it can take 6 months.

I think he needs to complete form EY2 ... get him to complete that and send it off to Ofsted.
You will need to help with completing the form as it asks for information about your childminding setting.
Sections that will need completing: A, B1, B2, B3, C, D, E, F, G, I, J, K.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now