Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

where can I get.....?

(9 Posts)
mumjojo Fri 24-Jul-09 10:39:43

Can anyone advise me the best place to buy disposable gloves and paper towels for change mats?

nbee84 Fri 24-Jul-09 11:24:52

I always look in the pound shops. Most towns have got one.

TheIronLady Fri 24-Jul-09 12:46:04

Wilkinsons maybe?

sunnyshine Fri 24-Jul-09 12:49:49

i got the gloves ina chemist as they need to be latex free!

atworknotworking Fri 24-Jul-09 13:16:26

I get gloves from chemist prices vary but usaully about £4 for a box of 100, Viking direct do cheapy paper towels but you will have to buy in bulk to get a good price think 1000 is about £15. I started using face cloths bought loads from wilkinsons and plonk in washer after each use, much cheaper to use.

shoshe Fri 24-Jul-09 14:16:34

i just use tesco value paper towels.

danthe4th Fri 24-Jul-09 19:18:12

Good quality kitchen roll does the job, gloves in most chemists or tescos

choufleur Fri 24-Jul-09 19:21:02


cookielove Sat 25-Jul-09 11:27:51

for bulk buy you could go to costco, but then you have to be a member or know someone who is

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now