Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

spreadsheet

(6 Posts)
Illhavethisinsize12 Wed 22-Jul-09 13:04:48

Hiya
does anyone have a spreadsheet template that they use for mindees holidays, birthdays etc. would like to add my holidays aswell. idiot proof would be good lol
thanks

nannynick Wed 22-Jul-09 18:59:42

Bumping for you smile

Have you thought of using Google Calendar? That can e-mail you a notification prior to an event.

nannynick Wed 22-Jul-09 19:12:07

Not sure what type of spreadsheet you are looking for. Have created something very very simple, see here but only shows one month and does not take into account working days/weekends.

Is that the sort of thing you mean, or not?

Illhavethisinsize12 Wed 22-Jul-09 20:35:12

thats brill, thanks so much.

atworknotworking Wed 22-Jul-09 20:38:40

OOO I think I'll pinch it too if that's ok

was going to buy a wall planner but don't think I've got any wall left to put one on.

Thank's Nannynick

nannynick Wed 22-Jul-09 20:52:29

Pinch it as much as you like. Not sure how exactly you do pinch it, not used Google Docs much yet, so will let you work that one out.

If you created something similar in say OpenOffice, you could have all 31 days going across the page. GoogleDocs seems to limit me to having I think 20 columns - though as I'm not that used to using it yet, maybe there is a way of adding more columns.

You could have a separate sheet for each month, or you could duplicate the cells down the page, removing unnecessary days as required.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now