Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

male aps for short periods of time

(7 Posts)
PixiNanny Tue 21-Jul-09 22:52:04

My OH comes back from France in September and it looks like he may become jobless until we find work together in the new year (hopefully as part of an AP couple). Do you reckon he'd be able to find a September-End December job in the UK?

catepilarr Wed 22-Jul-09 00:12:51

hmmmm....

PixiNanny Wed 22-Jul-09 01:24:57

Is that a bad hmmmm, a good hmmmm or an unsure one? grin

catepilarr Thu 23-Jul-09 00:07:42

unsure coming on bad one

littlestarschildminding Thu 23-Jul-09 08:14:36

Don't see why not...If I had space for an aupair I would have a male one. My boys would be bored to tears by a teenage female but have a whale of a time with a male...Im sure I would find it easier having another male in the house rather than a female too.

littlestarschildminding Thu 23-Jul-09 08:16:41

Meant to add that its a strange time of year to need someone temp....which may make it more difficult.

PixiNanny Thu 23-Jul-09 09:45:41

I don't need to look anymore, he's refusing to do it (was enthusiastic about it 48hours ago!), but I can see what you mean, I wonder about those websites that make you pick between having a male or female ap and then don't let the opposite sex contact you (not mentioning any names lol)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now