Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Logo for childminder

(7 Posts)
Littlepurpleprincess Mon 20-Jul-09 15:18:33

I am considering creating a little logo to go on my advertisments and paperwork and things. To brighten them up and personalise them.

I am quite arty and have scanner so I can design one from scratch but I'm still coming up with ideas.

Do any other childminder's have a logo and what do you use?

nannynick Mon 20-Jul-09 15:25:14

I use modified Microsoft clipart.

atworknotworking Mon 20-Jul-09 17:28:42

I'm a bit boring I use painted hand prints smile not arty at all you see sad

Katymac Mon 20-Jul-09 18:42:15

I have a tree - I think I am on my third version

Ripeberry Tue 21-Jul-09 10:06:34

I have a logo from my Vistaprint cards. A pink and red silhouete of Mother and baby cuddling with a big heart shape in the background.
I print up a load of paper with it as a 'watermark' (takes ages to work out the balance), but once its done it looks really good.

looneytune Tue 21-Jul-09 10:39:10

I made my logo when I built my website but I'm having a brand spanking new website built by lovely mindee parents' company and their designer has put a new logo together for me which is much better. It does fit with my name like before i.e. with animated angels, as I'm called looneytune's little angels wink

I think it's nice to have a logo, wish I was arty enough to do a proper one myself!

Littlepurpleprincess Tue 21-Jul-09 18:44:29

You see I'm arty enough to draw one, the problem is I'm not imaginative enough to come up with a good idea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now