Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Essex Nanny available from September

(5 Posts)
Melinda76 Fri 17-Jul-09 13:41:07

Hi, I am a mature, experienced Nanny who is looking for a new position in September. I have been working with children for 10 years through various settings such private homes, nurseries, residential units and schools. I have experience with children ranging in age from newborn to 21 years old. I have a Paediatric First Aid certificate, CRB, full clean driving license, checkable references and am on the Ofsted register.

At the moment I am available for Night Nannying at weekends, and have completed the MNT course for Maternity Nursing. I would also be interested in a Maternity position in September.

Please contact me if you are interested,

Thanks.

tozzap Mon 20-Jul-09 20:39:59

Where abouts in Essex are you? I'm looking for a nanny in the Dedham area from 1st October. One 3 year old and one 18 month old girl.

Melinda76 Mon 27-Jul-09 11:55:20

Hi Tozzap, I am in Chelmsford, sorry but Dedham is a bit too far for me to travel too. Thanks for your enquiry.

luckylou Tue 28-Jul-09 12:33:27

Melinda, have you seen this ad on Gumtree? I'm looking for a job in SE Essex too, but don't have enough relevant experience for this one. Wondered if it would suit you?

essex.gumtree.com/essex/99/42655199.html

Melinda76 Tue 28-Jul-09 13:16:01

Hi Luckylou, thanks for the link - freakily enough I have just emailed the agency before I came on here!! fingers crossed the job sounds fantastic and just what I want.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now