Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

cm : Another swine flu question

(2 Posts)
holdingittogether Thu 16-Jul-09 14:45:43

I have to admit I have not paid much attention to the whole swine flu thing until now as it seemed alot of hype, after all flu kills plenty of elderly or ill people every year. This week i have learnt that someone my dh works with has been diagnosed and a teacher at ds school has it. Suddenly it feels like it's a bit real. have had a leaflet from early years dept with general q&a on it. If dh comes down ill I feel I will have to close and I'm starting to feel a bit worried. Anyone got an action plan? I feel I need to give this a bit of thought now....

HSMM Thu 16-Jul-09 18:11:52

I have issued parents with confirmation that it is the same as my existing sickness policy - if I or my family are ill, they do not come and do not pay and if their child is ill, they do not come and they do pay. (have to admit, I think people will definitely not come with this one, wheras sometimes they say "Oh, I am quite happy for xxxx to come anyway")

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now