Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

AARRGHHH.... am now an Ofsted statistic .....! I have a job!!!!

(8 Posts)

OMG, am on hols, in Spain, and got call today to tell me had job as deputy playgroup leader - if i wanted it (what was that question about????).

Sooooo, guess what - ideclined I accepted on the spot, told manager would have her babies if she wanted me to and have come out tonight to get more than a little tipsy!

Thought had fluffed interview lst week - just goes to show............

So, cm days about to be left behind - sanity here I come!!!!!!!

SammyK Wed 15-Jul-09 21:25:28

WooHoooooo!!!

Well done underpaid that is brilliant. Congratulations. smile

Are you MNing from spain? Respect. wink

Yes, Sammy, very sad.........BUT I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!

crace Wed 15-Jul-09 21:33:19

Woohoo! Many congratulations!

(Hi SammyK!)

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 15-Jul-09 21:35:50

congrats!!! smile

now go and enjoy the sun!!!

SammyK Wed 15-Jul-09 21:39:06

Not sad, I would probably do the same! Have a sangria for me. envy

Hi crace. smile

You will not regret it underpaid, I have left my nursery job today (other thread), and everyone has been asking if I will be going back to cm'ing. When I stop laughing I reply with a clear and definate no. grin

mumlove Wed 15-Jul-09 21:51:34

Congratulations smile

Enjoy your drink xxx

2anddone Wed 15-Jul-09 22:06:06

Congratulations yeah no more having to have your house the way ofsted say, making sure everything is beyond hospital clean, can take down your signs and rip up those policies and no more having all different age groups of toys lying all over the house that wouldn't be there if it wasn't for other peoples children not your own! Lucky you am so envy have a great holiday and a lovely big drink!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now