Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

I need a live in au-pair in Hackney E8

(9 Posts)
Lauree Mon 13-Jul-09 13:15:35

Is there anyone out there who is looking for an au-pair job?
Live in, £80 a week plus accommodation and all bill. I need about 25 hours a week help with my son, 5 years old, and some help around the house.

Please contact me if you are interested.

becks5109 Mon 20-Jul-09 13:38:24

My current au pair's sister in looking for a job - she is Romanian and I think 22 years old. She was due to start with a family in August and they have just left her hi and dry as they've decided they don't need anyone. We live on the border of Islington/Hackney too. Let me know if you're interested and I can get an e mail address for you. Our au pair is the younger sister and she is great with our children (2 and 5 years old).

Lauree Wed 22-Jul-09 00:46:16

Hi Becks,

yes please, I'd really appreciate the email address. or pass on my number;- 07832 204 888.

Maybe it would be good for her to be living near her sister. . . smile

becks5109 Wed 22-Jul-09 10:25:18

excellent, yes would be nice for them to be near each other. Ours is great with the kids, her English isn't great but the children love her and she's very practical with the and great at playing with them and takes them to the park loads! Once I have the e mail I'll text it to you and hopefully you can start some chat with her. I think she has a flight booked for August some time.

Lauree Wed 22-Jul-09 21:53:37

Thankyou! I hope it works out. By the way how did you find your aupair? my last one was great, I found her on gumtree. . . very random, as she posted for a housekeeper job, but she turned out to be a primary school teacher, and totally brilliant with my son.

becks5109 Thu 23-Jul-09 20:50:15

i found my first one on here! she was the best friend of another mumsneters au pair and this one was a neighbour of the last one! I think gumtree is definitely a good source for finding them though - its what I intend to do next time. Think it depends what your expectations are really - so long as my kids are happy and not in any danger then I'm quite happy. This one is great with the kids but not huge on personality!

Lauree Fri 24-Jul-09 15:10:13

agree with that: so long as kiddo's happy, and I'm ok, then all's well x

becks5109 Mon 27-Jul-09 10:19:16

hi there, her sisters e mail address is tzilica_oana@yahoo.com and her name is Roxana.

Tafara Sat 21-Nov-15 11:30:37

i need an au pair for mid january 2016 to help with three yer old nursery going daughter. i can afford to pay £100 a week with accommodation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now