Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club: it is my Final Assessment for EYPS tomorrow...

(9 Posts)
Numberfour Sun 12-Jul-09 19:23:38

....so i am being very self indulgent and posting here for hand holding!

i think i may have to do another assignment or something like that. not sure that i have done enough to get through, but at least it will be over this time tomorrow.

(and can someone tell DS that tonight was NOT a good time to vomit on the couch???? not a bug, just a cough and a very full tummy!)

Katymac Sun 12-Jul-09 23:09:22

Lot & lots & lots of luck

You'll be fine

mumsanutter Mon 13-Jul-09 07:04:03

Good luck no4. How is ds this morning?

Numberfour Mon 13-Jul-09 07:12:53

thanks, katymac and mums.

DS is fine! slept through, no fever, no vomiting. What a relief. still asleep, btw!

oddly enough, i don't feel as anxious today as I did for OFSTED.

I really really really want today to be over, though.

mumlove Mon 13-Jul-09 07:36:11

Good luck and holds hands smile

Katymac Mon 13-Jul-09 21:56:58

How did it go?

Numberfour Tue 14-Jul-09 07:09:35

It was hard, Katym! She gave NO indication of how I was faring which made it difficult.

And right at the beginning she looked through my evidence folder and asked me to talk her through it. I then found I had omitted to put in an entire section! The sweat started pouring off me and I nearly burst into tears.

She said writing and writing and writing for hours (at one point I was playing online scrabble while baby was sleeping and she was writing!). Everything had to be recorded in long hand for another assessor to review her work.

I felt more at ease towards the end of the session, but it was long and tiring. I have no idea who I did and it will be months before I am told.

but HOORAY!!! OFSTED 5 weeks ago and EYP setting visit all over! and my summer holidays are going to be pretty quiet before the new academic year!

Hope you and your DH are well.

shoshe Tue 14-Jul-09 07:12:46

You will have done brilliantly No.4,

Now go enjoy the sunshine (shoshe looks out at the driving rain and sighs)

Katymac Tue 14-Jul-09 07:44:22

You will be fine

She wouldn't have left if there were a problem

We're OK

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now