Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Staff Room Friday

(9 Posts)
shoshe Fri 10-Jul-09 06:48:40

Its a wet and warm day here, we are off swimming as we are all two weeks clear from the D&V bug that went round.

mumlove Fri 10-Jul-09 07:39:29

Morning.

Shoshe - hopefully by wet you mean the swimmimg as I need to put my washing out!

I am going to see a friend this morning that i went to college with smile

DD now only has a week at school before her 7 weeks hols but I have already had DH home for 1 week after an elbow operation and he still has a minimium of another 5 weeks off, I think the men in white coats will come and take me away at some point!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day.

shoshe Fri 10-Jul-09 07:52:28

I know the feeling DH has been on termination leave for a month now, and he has 3 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily he has been in the garage building a bike,so has been out from under my feet in the mornings, but is usually home by 12.30 for lunch then clutters up my living room, by just being there!

HSMM Fri 10-Jul-09 08:59:25

Day off today. Gas man has already been, so I don't have to wait in all day for him. On to my list of jobs, which will take me at least a month to complete! (but I will try and get them all done today and not achieve anything)

crace Fri 10-Jul-09 09:26:36

I can't bear it if DH is home during a minding day, mess seems to follow him. I have 3 mindees from various times coming and going today, it's going to be a zoo here today.

HSMM I did a list of todos just for today and I scared myself.

Have a great day ML

Off to get my huge list of things done.. have a great day everyone

mumsanutter Fri 10-Jul-09 09:57:46

Actually working today grin. Little man arrived at 6.50 and should be collected by 1pm, then have to collect dh - having his first tattoo done today hmm before going to school.

Mum that came to see me, wants me to mind her baby smile, 4 mth old little girl - now just need to remember how to change a little girls nappy (the joy of having all boys!!)

leeloo1 Fri 10-Jul-09 10:34:43

I think I (almost) belong in here now, as I finally got signed contracts last night - hurray! From August I'll be minding a baby girl 3 days pw. (always assuming Ofsted get their finger out and get me registered in time! hmm)

leeloo1 Fri 10-Jul-09 10:37:45

I think I (almost) belong in here now, as I finally got signed contracts last night - hurray! From August I'll be minding a baby girl 3 days pw. (always assuming Ofsted get their finger out and get me registered in time! hmm)

leeloo1 Fri 10-Jul-09 10:38:22

Sorry for double posting, got carried away in my excitement grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now