Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CHILDMINDER VACANCIES IN BRIXHAM..

(1 Post)
gabyjane Thu 09-Jul-09 21:23:12

Hi my name is Holly and i am an Ofsted registered childminder in Brixham. I have had a very recent Ofsted inspection and got a 'good' outcome with some outstandings in there too! I am first aid and child protection trained too so you can relax knowing your child is in safe hands!
In 2 weeks i will have a full time position available so feel free to contact me if you are looking for childcare.
I live in a new build house with my husband and daughter who is 10, we have a cat, kitten and rabbit so we love animals! we are a very friendly home!
I am very flexible and work from 8-6 but times can be arranged before or after if required.
We have great fun and go to all different places, the zoo, the park, walks and library visits, craft days and days in the garden having picnics etc..such fun!
So if you want your child cared for with other happy children feel free to ring me and arrange a visit..look forward to hearing from you.
Holly.

01803-850739
07944-902578
www.tinytotsinbrixham.vpweb.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now