Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

thursday staffroom

(4 Posts)
mumsanutter Thu 09-Jul-09 05:41:18

Morning,

Very early today so will open the windows nd air the staffroom..... coffee on, tea in the pot and croissants and pastries are on the table.

Going out with one of my mindees mums this morning and then have a new parent visiting this pm, so a busy minding day even though I'm not working! grin

Hope everyone has a good day

Numberfour Thu 09-Jul-09 07:19:40

Morning, mums

good luck for your prospective parent today!

i have cancelled my toddler because DS is not well, so only have schoolie to drop off and collect. uncharacteristically quiet day for me. hopefully i can get some prep for my EYP assessment done. Really really really don't think i will get it first time around, but hey ho! smile

crace Thu 09-Jul-09 08:41:39

Morning all - good luck Mums!

Have an all day mindee today, a bit at odds today, nothing planned and not sure how to entertain 3 toddlers (2 are mine!).. she will be here soon so I had best figure it out. Had planned for a beach day today but it's too cold and windy here.

mumsanutter Thu 09-Jul-09 08:54:55

Crace - Build a tent/den and let them play in their with their favourite toys - ds3 loves this and will actually make the tent himself grin

No4 - hope that ds is feeling better soon, and that you get some work done today. Try to remain positive.

I've finally sent a letter and email to ofsted asking for my registration to be amended as ds4 inn over 1 (he's actually 2 in aug but didn't need to vary it before! wink). Does anyone have any idea how long they take to reply?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now