Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

How much does a childminder cost in Reigate?

(3 Posts)
Tinkerbell71 Wed 08-Jul-09 15:10:21

I'm in a bit of a situation and need some help. Have a 16 months old baby who goes to nursery 4 days a week while I work.
Have just found out that I'm pregnant (not planned) with the baby due for February (am totally in shock) and I'm trying to see how we're going to manage financially (if we can at all). I cannot face the thought of a termination so I must find a way to make it work financially.
On average, how much does a registered childminder cost? We will be moving to Reigate shortly. She/ He would need to look after my newborn and my other child, who will be 2 when I give birth. Please let me know. I'm so emotional about the whole situation. Thank you.

CoffeeAndCarrotCake Wed 08-Jul-09 17:12:43

No idea, but would be the same as for Surrey / home counties generally I suppose. I'd look up the "Family Grapevine" for details of local CMs and ask them direct.

Aside from that, I think Reigate is fantastic. I don't live there, but we often go to the absolutely brilliant Priory Park with DD, which we all love. Plus great primary school and nice shops (am very stupid - you surely know all this, hence your decision to move there!! Sorry!)

Well good luck with the move and with the new baby - both will be wonderful I'm sure!

giantkatestacks Wed 08-Jul-09 17:24:17

tinkerbell - does the childcare site not list the rates on each persons profile when you click on the names?

here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now