Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Morning all, The start of another week in the Staff Room.

(12 Posts)
shoshe Mon 06-Jul-09 06:43:39

And how are we all this morning?

nannynick Mon 06-Jul-09 07:31:14

I feel like I need more sleep, even though I went to bed early last night. More coffee!

Caring for two children both on Autistic Spectrum today, so that could be fun. Not sure what we will be doing, I tend to 'go with the flow' when caring for children on the spectrum.

Off today grin

mumlove Mon 06-Jul-09 07:42:48

Morning everyone.

It's wet here!! sad

The start of another busy few days but also have DH home for 6 weeks after an op on his elbow (will need a holiday away from everyone after that!)

Enjoy your day.

shoshe Mon 06-Jul-09 07:43:32

<<<<<<<<<<<<, puts extra strong coffee on to share with Nick >>>>>>>>>>>>

I know how you feel Nick, could have quite easily stayed in bed today.

shoshe Mon 06-Jul-09 07:44:34

Morning ML, was nice to see you on Friday (we ran into each other at a park grin)

atworknotworking Mon 06-Jul-09 07:46:38

Just before and afters today smile

So of course the rest is filled with doc appt, bank, shopping, ironing, can we pretend its sunday again please.

Have a good day all.

mumsanutter Mon 06-Jul-09 08:00:04

Morning all,

Not working until 3pm today, but do have a mum coming round about my space today so fingers crossedgrin

Hope everyone has a good day today

crace Mon 06-Jul-09 08:11:32

Morning all - good luck mums!

Please pass the extra strong coffee this way too. Mondays hurt don't they?

Just an after schoolie but I spent all yesterday cleaning outdoor toys and indoor toys and major clean up so I need to finish doing that.

Have a wonderful day all

good luck mumsanutter

Katymac Mon 06-Jul-09 10:18:45

Lots of children & some extras

southernbelle77 Mon 06-Jul-09 14:05:54

Not working today which is nice! Had dd's sports day this morning which was really sweet and then I went and had a hair cut! What a lovely day it's been!

Hope the coffee works for those of you that need it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now