Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

THURSDAY STAFF ROOM - PUT DOWN THAT PAPERWORK!

(9 Posts)
SammyK Thu 02-Jul-09 08:23:50

grin

Hi! Hope you all aren't drowning under obs and planning, thought I would open u for you and knick your biscuits see how you all are. smile

Also ask you to look at my thread in nurseries please if you get a minute?

Have a good day everyone.

shoshe Thu 02-Jul-09 08:25:37

hellooooooooooooooo Sam, we have missed you! will look later as we are just off to dancing. grin

SammyK Thu 02-Jul-09 08:28:48

Aaw that's kind of you to say shoshe. smile

Have fun at dancing!

crace Thu 02-Jul-09 11:22:57

Hi Sammy! Will pop over in a minute.

No mindees here today, and I am quite glad - it's so hot! My three will be in the paddling pool shortly..

I am just rather annoyed with myself - posted on yet ANOTHER American hating post. And I am irritated that i let it bother me! Anyway - y'all have a lovely day now, y'hear? wink

leonifay Thu 02-Jul-09 11:47:40

morning all, mindees are asleep, there doing lot of that recently! so i'm just messing around on the computer, paperwork is all up to date for once grin doubt it will last long!

have a good day

shoshe Thu 02-Jul-09 11:52:35

All of mine have had lunch and are now asleep, we have been eating early and sleeping through the hottest part of the day.

Numberfour Thu 02-Jul-09 12:16:07

envy, shoshe. my little ones are really struggling to sleep! poor little things.

nannynick Thu 02-Jul-09 20:50:49

Swine Flu update - published 2 July 2009. Children Under 5 are in high risk category.
Looking at the charts... age group 0-19 years is seeing the highest number of H1N1 cases.

Today was another hot hot day. Luckily there was a bit of cloud, so late afternoon was spent in paddling pool.

Numberfour Fri 03-Jul-09 07:29:19

thanks for that info, nannynick. i must do my policy for this over the weekend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now