Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Overnight Stay

(4 Posts)
TinyTreasures Wed 01-Jul-09 14:42:31

Hi I work as a nanny and I am normally on £6-£8 an hour for my day work. I have been offered a job to do some nights but haven't got a clue what to charge as I have never done this before could someone give me some idea's on what is fair for the parents and me please? It will involve an overnight stay and taking the child to school the next day.

LouLovesAeroplaneJelly Wed 01-Jul-09 15:03:39

How old is the child? I usually charge my normal babysitting rate from my work finish time until 10pm (ish) then thirty pounds for the overnight. If the children get up at night some people do charge for that as well.

It depends whether child will wake during the night if its a sleep over charge normal hrly rate til 11pm then £30 for the overnight til child wakes then hrly rate again.

I charge £80 mon -thurs and £100 fri-sun for 7pm-7am but my hrly rate is £10 an hr mon-thurs and £12 an hr fri-sun.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 01-Jul-09 16:54:39

i charge my normal rate of £10 till midnight and then a sleepover fee of £30 s0 if from 7pm then £80

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now