Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Wednesday Staffroom

(11 Posts)
shoshe Wed 01-Jul-09 08:04:14

Mindee had a sleepover last night and has been down the garden to the greenhouse, eating strawberries grin

crace Wed 01-Jul-09 08:25:55

Oh fab shoshe that sounds lovely..

Busy day around here, made the huge mistake of staying up to midnight to watch tv. DH is away and I felt compelled to have the tv to myself hmm. Not really worth it as exhausted now!

leonifay Wed 01-Jul-09 10:19:56

morning all, i think the weather must be gettin to my mindees, we were going to go out to soft play this morning but both mindees have falen asleep hmm so i'm going to let them sleep and come up with a new plan when they awake. yesterday they both slept for 4 1/2 hours!!
so i'm packing boxes, i didnt realise how much stuff i had, i'm not sure i'm going to have enough boxes [nervous]

Katymac Wed 01-Jul-09 10:29:55

Morning all

It's a quiet day here - everyone has gone to the Norfolk show - I only have 4

Numberfour Wed 01-Jul-09 15:11:39

hello!
i have a very rare afternoon off so will be trying to get the house cleaned a bit. it is rather disgusting at the moment.
we had a very hot visit to Horton Park Farm this morning and my one mindee and DS loved every minute of it!

Too hot here today, wonderful thunderstorms this afternoon that had me quaking in my boots and mindees shouting'more' with every clap of thunder.

Cooled off by taking them in the garden in the rain - after the thunder grin - had a fab time splashing around, though not sure one of the parents was convinced it was a 'life experience' hmm. Made a good observation though...... Off now to plan the 'next steps' in their assessment wink

crace Wed 01-Jul-09 19:33:32

Woohoo! Great afternoon thanks for our £2 paddling pool from Argos, had a range of 12 years to 13months in it today - Granted not all at once, only does 2 toddlers! Followed by tea outside and drying off. What a fab afternoon.

nannynick Wed 01-Jul-09 19:45:39

Katymac, hope your DH is doing ok.

Got home to be met with a large hole which is where the path to my flat used to be. Picture Had to navigate through a small gap to get into my flat.

The hole is the result of bad news... there was a voltage spike sometime during the day and things around my neighbourhood went bang!
Have had engineers at my home to test wiring, all ok. So I'm now having to check every appliance works by using it normally - so I'm doing a dark wash when I haden't planned to do so. Ah well, gets the washing done early.

Katymac Wed 01-Jul-09 19:55:17

DH is OK - I guess

crace Wed 01-Jul-09 21:00:59

Nick, nice sight to come home to!

Is DH still in hospital? Any news?

Katymac Wed 01-Jul-09 21:02:56

No news

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now