Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny Payroll companies?

(6 Posts)
DrEvil Tue 30-Jun-09 15:19:05

Does anyone have experiences to share, good or bad, about the various nanny tax companies that are around?

I'm struggling to see the difference between Nannytax at £260 per year and the cheaper ones that only charge £100 odd.

Any advice would be welcome as the thought of doing it myself makes my head whirl around!

nannynick Tue 30-Jun-09 18:29:14

Bumping for you, as I'm a nanny not an employer.

Though from a nannies point of view, PAYEforNannies seems reliable - I always get my payslips on time and I've not spotted any errors.

Babbity Tue 30-Jun-09 19:10:19

seconding Nick, PAYE For Nannies is very good and charges £135 per year.

hatwoman Tue 30-Jun-09 19:20:19

nanny pay roll are great. Sandra is a real star who sorted out a complete and utter wft credit mess with real patience, and handled more normal stuff like maternity leave, nanny leaving, new one starting etc with complete ease.

Annner Tue 30-Jun-09 21:19:36

I use Nannypaye, and have been with them for 3 years. Never yet had a problem, and they've always answered questions promptly. Payslips arrive on time, and they've managed our complicated share very well.

DrEvil Tue 30-Jun-09 21:30:42

Fab. Thanks, it seems there isn't necessarily a correlation between cost and service!

Thanks for your help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now