Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Weekend Staffroom

(6 Posts)
mumsanutter Sun 28-Jun-09 07:17:26

Morning all, I hope that you had a good saturday.

We have no plans today except to pick ds2 up from cub camp, but I know that ds1 wants to go shopping - he wants a just do it bag??

Littlepurpleprincess Sun 28-Jun-09 08:57:57

lol. DS wants to go shopping as well "with my birthday pennies". He doesn't know what he actually wants to buy, he just keeps saying "presents!"

Katymac Sun 28-Jun-09 12:35:24

Morning

Working on EYFS folders today

atworknotworking Sun 28-Jun-09 14:32:29

Hello all, I'm waiting for an email reply from just answer.com as my bloody washing machine has conked out and I can't find the manuel, Sunday is my main de ming the house and laundry day so I'm well angry Don't you just hate it when things go wrong? it also meens next week it going to be pants (or not if the washer is out of action too long lol) cos I'm either going to spend days looking for a repair man and spending a fortune getting it fixed or buy a new one which will probably take days to get delivered ARGGGH

missymoo2411 Sun 28-Jun-09 14:43:35

helllllllllllloo sat enjoying the sun should rally start to get organised for tom but cant be bothered to yet will do in a bit ...thinkin large glass off pear cider with ice ....

Numberfour Sun 28-Jun-09 16:39:08

hello

doing EYP stuff with a little hangover from last night's party.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now