Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Staffroom - tfif

(5 Posts)
mumsanutter Fri 26-Jun-09 10:39:19

Morning,

No one opened up yet!! Mums wanders in and opens the windows to air the room....

Coffee, tea, cakes and biscuits on the table.

leonifay Fri 26-Jun-09 10:49:17

morning, its turning in to abit of a duvet day today with mindees being half asleep, but not wanting to sleep and the yucky weather. i hadn't even noticed it was almost 11, guess i better get something started for dinner, cheesy pasta and pineapple anyone?

hope everyone has lovley realxing day, its almost the weekend!

Numberfour Fri 26-Jun-09 12:01:55

morning!

a rare couple of hours on my own to bash away at my EYP stuff. got to be in by Wed!!

but i have to pick up DS at 12.25. I tried to get someone to have him this afternoon just until 2.30 but no luck. so much easier to work (and MN grin) when DS away.....

HSMM Fri 26-Jun-09 12:31:56

Day off today. Took my baby girl to visit a Secondary School today. Scary stuff .... for me, not her. She jumped out the car and went off with a year 7 (complete stranger) and didn't even say goodbye!

mumsanutter Fri 26-Jun-09 13:11:49

Well I'm not working today, so have done my photo frame from our holiday in April grin. I do a collage/montage of the holiday. I started it with our first family holiday and now we have 5 picture frames up.

I have every intention of doing one with pictures of my minded in, but never seem to find the time or have the time and no frame, photo paper etc - I might do this one later (if i can find a frame hmm)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now