Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

THINKING OF GETTING A OUT AND ABOUT NIPER DOUBLE BUGGY ? ANY GOOD ?

(12 Posts)
Summerfruit Wed 24-Jun-09 16:14:48

I have a mc laren double buggy and a triple buggy (can't bear it)..my dd is almost 2 years and a half and is keen on walking which will mean I don't need the triple buggy..so I'm thinking of selling it and getting a better double buggy..anyone has it ?

southernbelle77 Wed 24-Jun-09 19:29:10

I have a nipper and I love it! It's so easy to push, easier than any other I have tried (and I've tried a few!). However, I'm giving up soon so will be selling it! Are you looking for a new one?!

nannyL Wed 24-Jun-09 20:27:35

i love the nipper360

its my double buggy (for twins) of choice... nice and comfy, super easy to push and still gets through narrow door ways

dorindabrown Wed 24-Jun-09 21:37:25

Someone gave me their old Nipper Out&About so I haven't tried any other brands, but I have to say I am impressed. It rolls along very easily - you can push it with one hand, even run with it should you want to!

It is too wide for my front door and some shop doorways (I have to take a wheel off, which is very easy) and also too wide for the bus. But apart from that, it's great.

navyeyelasH Thu 25-Jun-09 16:31:31

best side by side on the market IMO

tis the best out there imo!

oooggs Thu 25-Jun-09 19:37:36

fits in shop doorways down here, fits through our front door and fits on our buses too. It is fab. (I hate my triple too!!)

a twin mum with 3 under 3 (used the triple when I had 3 under 2 - just about to sell it)

leeloo1 Fri 26-Jun-09 20:19:06

Hi southernbelle77 - What condition is your double nipper in? And how much did you want for it? I just missed out on one on ebay for £125 and am so gutted!

southernbelle77 Sat 27-Jun-09 09:40:18

leeloo1 It is in pretty good condition. The tyres still have tread on them and the framework is in good condition. The upholstery isn't immaculate, but is still in good condition. The only thing wrong with it is the foam on the handle is breaking off (which is common with these buggies apparently). Would be looking for about £100 for it but don't think I would be able to post it as have no box. Where are you based?

southernbelle77 Sat 27-Jun-09 09:41:59

Oh, and it comes with two mama and papas cosytoes and a mama and papas changing bag if that makes it more appealing!! And the double raincover too.

leeloo1 Sat 27-Jun-09 20:16:35

Thanks for your reply - I'm in North London... any good?

southernbelle77 Mon 29-Jun-09 10:41:34

Am in West Sussex (near M23 Gatwick) so not sure if that would be too far for you. Let me know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now