Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Has the STAFF ROOM closed early for the holidays???

(7 Posts)
shoshe Wed 24-Jun-09 07:30:06

I havnt seen it open for ages!

We are off to honeybrook Farm today, Mumlove are you about to come?

mumlove Wed 24-Jun-09 07:48:26

Morning

I would have loved to come but I am seeing a new parent and baby who is interested in my Thursday space grin.

Let me know if you go again, will have 5 weeks of the summer holidays to fill if you want to meet?

Have a great day.

coolj Wed 24-Jun-09 07:54:51

Morning, its to be a lovely sunny day today. Almost too hot to play out grin.

We have our toddler trip tomorrow to a farm park. Hope it doesnt rain.

Have a good trip Shosh.

atworknotworking Wed 24-Jun-09 08:05:29

Morning all. Trip sounds lovely shoshe I'm so envy toddler group this am then toy library pm, then after school madness.

Have a great sunny day all

shoshe Wed 24-Jun-09 08:14:09

Will Defninitly meet up, Psycho wants to meet up with her brood as well.

Littlefish Thu 25-Jun-09 17:24:22

Can I hi-jack please!

I'm trying to think what to buy dd's lovely childminder when dd leaves at the end of this month (after 4 years in her care).

I suddenly thought that a digital photo frame might be a good idea. She could either use it for family photos, or for photos of her mindees if she wanted to. I've got some lovely photos of her dds which I took at an event we were all attending last weekend which I thought I could put on the photo frame to get her started.

Obviously, I'll also do a lovely letter and flowers etc.

What do you think?

HSMM Thu 25-Jun-09 20:16:41

Sounds lovely littlefish. We normally talk about chocolates and wine grin, but this sounds really sweet and very personal. I'm sure she would love it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now