Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

cm's some help please

(5 Posts)
tommypickles Mon 22-Jun-09 18:06:58

I have a new little boy who started full time last week, he is nearly 9 months. The thing is, his mum is beginning to look more and more pregnant everytime I see her! When we first met a couple of months ago she didn't look pregnant, just a bit of post baby belly maybe. But today....my god she looked about 6/7 months.

My question being, should I ask?????

The reasons for not wanting to ak her are obvious, what if she isn't pg!!! LOL

But would like to know if I'm gonna lose him in a couple of months.

Riddo Mon 22-Jun-09 18:25:54

You could ask her what her plans for the future are or something else vauge like that.

If she was 6/7 months wouldn't she have told you by now?

Does she sit down all day at work, she may just be putting on weight or comfort eating.

I would never ask anyone as too many people I know have been asked when they weren't pregnant and were really upset/offended.

I think it's safe to say she'd have told you if she were.

atworknotworking Mon 22-Jun-09 19:55:41

One of my parents didn't tell her family till she was gone 7mths shock she did get pg about 4-5 wks after giving birth so thats probably why. I have learned to expect the unexpected grin .

I would ask in a chatty kind of way if she thinks she would like any more.

tommypickles Tue 23-Jun-09 08:45:39

OMG, guess what she told me this morning!!!!!!!!!!!
She is pregnant, 16 weeks!
I'm really pleased for them, she's so lovely. Oh well these things happen. The little boy will be gone by Christmas, what a shame.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now