Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM CLUB - need some help with a STRAPLINE to go with my new website.............

(14 Posts)
looneytune Fri 19-Jun-09 09:29:39

After building my website over 4 years ago, it's time for a change. I did mine myself and it's not exactly the professional look I want and as I've been offered a brand spanking new website for free grin, I'm thinking about all the changes I want to make!

I'm trying to think of a strapline to go with my website. You know, like Tesco have 'every little helps'....that sort of thing!

My company name is Helen's Little Angels (Childminding Services). I asked some others and these are the ideas I've been given so far:

'The perfect guardian for your little angels' (her thoughts being I'm the guardian angel)

'Let me look after your little cherubs. Keeping your cherubs safe n sound' (I'd change cherubs to angels though)

Any other ideas????

TIA

outnumberedbymales Fri 19-Jun-09 11:12:48

"next best thing to mum and dad"

"the heavenly childminding service"

"your complete childcare solution"

Claireodon Fri 19-Jun-09 15:28:19

Divine care for your little angels

Let your little angels spread their wings

HSMM Fri 19-Jun-09 17:15:25

How about

'Give me your little angels and I'll turn them into little devils'

<laughing hysterically emoticon>

HSMM Fri 19-Jun-09 17:17:00

Actually ... I quite like 'let your litle angels spread their wings' Claireodon ... or 'watch your little angels learn to fly'

looneytune Fri 19-Jun-09 18:50:50

Wow, great ideas, thanks a lot

HSMM - hmm I'm wondering if the other Thursday had anything to do with that comment!!! grin

HSMM Fri 19-Jun-09 19:38:22

Looney - nothing to do with last Thursday - they were little angels - I have seen far far worse

saz73 Fri 19-Jun-09 20:05:50

I personally would stay away from something like 'let your litle angels spread their wings' or 'watch your little angels learn to fly' to me sounds like you're letting them run wild, but that is only MY personal opinion. Do you really need a 'slogan'. I would just write about the fantasic service you offer which would sound amazing compared to a slogan. You were graded good with lots of outstandings in areas I would market yourself on that, which parents are looking to read.

looneytune Fri 19-Jun-09 21:03:26

Hiya Saz. I quite liked that one but open to as many more ideas as people can give as it all helps As for needing a slogan/strapline......of course I don't NEED one but it's nice to have and as it was asked in the brochure I've got to complete, I thought now was the time to add one. The 'content' of the website will remain as it would have done, this will just be added.

I've just quickly searched through childminder websites I found via google and here are some that I came across:

'Love and Care for all to Share'

'Fun in a friendly family home'

'Where your children can have fun and learn without even knowing it'

'What will your child learn today?'

'Quality childcare in a caring home environment'

'a childminding service that works with parents to provide a caring and loving environment for your child'

I personally think it's nice to have something but that's just me

nannynick Fri 19-Jun-09 23:34:17

How about something that mentions your location?
Caring for little angels in townname

SparkyUK Sat 20-Jun-09 21:29:59

Nannynick's suggestion would be good for search engines... (This only makes a difference if the tag line is written into the text rather than used as part of an image in a logo. Sorry if I'm getting techy on ya. My inner geek will not be suppressed!)

I like the idea of having one - it seems more professional (maybe?) and like you are actually using the website to get across your philosophy of childcare rather than just stating your fees.

I like a lot of these. I would shy away from ones that take the angel metaphor a bit further; for instance, heavenly care sounds like it has a religious bent to me for some reason.

As a mum about to put her DS in childcare for the first time, I like the idea that he's getting something that I can't give him (guilt about returning to work anyone?) so spreading wings and what will your angel learn today appeal to me

looneytune Sun 21-Jun-09 12:06:28

Hi Nick, I think that would be good too although I'm quite taken with the let your little angels spread their wings grin (I've asked quite a few people and they like this one)

SparkyUK - thanks for that. I was going to get these people to do all the necessary with the search engine stuff, don't think it needs my strapline worded a certain way for that (the one I have that I built myself just mentions my village and surrounding areas and I've advertised in so many places that I appear quite a few times if people just search for my area wink)
LMAO when I read that about sounding like a religious bent grin I'm deffo not like that AT ALL and agree I don't want to sound that way.

Right, I need to submit this document by the end of tonight as they want to get cracking with it tomorrow really. Can we have a little vote as to weather I should go for:

Helen's Little Angels (Childminding Services)
let your little angels spread their wings

or something else? (that maybe says more about the service i.e. taking care of your little angels from birth onwards)

What are your thoughts lovely people?

TIA x

HSMM Sun 21-Jun-09 22:04:28

I like let your little angels spread their wings (as long as their parents don't think they're running away!, or somehow constrained by their parents), but I do think it sounds good ... and a positive message.

looneytune Mon 22-Jun-09 09:46:11

Cheers for that. I really liked it too but some other feedback made me decide to go with something else now. I'm wondering if it should be more to do with the service than linked with the angels theme?

Still after more opinions or ideas

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now