Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

what to buy my childminder

(4 Posts)
Doctor Wed 17-Jun-09 12:19:26

my child minder has been great and we are having to say goodbye to her. I want to buy her a nice gift, any ideas?

WinkyGirl Wed 17-Jun-09 12:40:41

I struggled and ended up getting mine M&S vouchers rather than try to guess her taste.

Does she have any hobbies that you could buy something connected to?

Doctor Wed 17-Jun-09 12:45:15

to be honest i never asked! oh good she knows all about me and i know nothing about her! blush

dobby2001 Wed 17-Jun-09 14:56:10

I once had a voucher for a restaurant and offer of a nights babysitting for my 7yo so hubby and I could go on a "grown ups2 night out - that was a lovely thoughtful gift (especially as it came with some choccies and a bottle of vino so instant gifts too grin)

When my DD left her fab CM whom she had been with from 4 mths to 4 years I got her a photography voucher so she coould get pics of her and her family - she loved it as she was getting remarried the next year so it was a great way of having piccies of her "new" family. I also thought it would be a nice pressie as she always had lots of piccies of our children and thought she might like some nice piccies of her own grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now