Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Wednesday Staffroom

(8 Posts)
mumsanutter Wed 17-Jun-09 08:44:41

Morning all,

HAven't been around much. DH is back from Tokyo for about 3 weeks and thyen off To New York, so we have been spending time together and I am not working this week, so .......

Hope everyone is having a good time, we are off to childminding group today as I am doing the craft - making fathers day cards with milk top wheels (so that they turn around!!)

HSMM Wed 17-Jun-09 09:03:39

Morning.

Impressed by the turning wheels mums.

I have a mindees friend with me this week and she's a bit of a handful!

TheBreastmilksOnMe Wed 17-Jun-09 09:07:26

Hello! I'm off this week usually I have one other mindee (9mths) along with my own DS also 9mths. Finding business a bit slow starting sice returning from maternity leave beginning of may. sad Hopefully things will pick up soon though! Miserable weather today so I hope it's not too bad for those of you who are stuck indoors with high-spirited LO's today!

Numberfour Wed 17-Jun-09 09:09:43

morning! we are off to a farm with a network outing (mums, i was wondering if you'd be going!)

hoping against hope that i don't need to stab out my eyes later - i reckon it will be Hayfever Extravaganza day today.....

shoshe Wed 17-Jun-09 13:17:32

we have been planting up the greenhouse, everybody has a strawberry plant, and we have also, tomatoes, peppers, aubergines, cucumbers, and courgettes. grin

southernbelle77 Wed 17-Jun-09 17:46:05

Hi! Sorry for being awol of late but I'm totally shattered and getting huge and I'm only 5 months pregnant!

Speaking of which...HELP! I need some advise from you wise folk. I am getting myself into a bit of a tiz about maternity leave. I am losting mindees left right and centre since I said I was pregnant and now I'm concerned that my income when I go on maternity leave is going to be too low for me to get the full maternity allowance. How do they work out how much maternity allowance you get?

southernbelle77 Wed 17-Jun-09 17:46:48

losting should say losing! Preggers brain!

TheBreastmilksOnMe Wed 17-Jun-09 18:51:11

sb77 I think they allow you to choose a certain test period in the last 5 months or something like that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now