Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder in Datchet with spaces

(3 Posts)
EmmaMistry Tue 16-Jun-09 12:27:00

Hello, my name is Emma and I am an Ofsted registered childminder in DATCHET.
I have two of my own children, both boys aged 6 and 1 year old.

I currently have 1 full time/part time place for a child under 5 years of age and 2 places for school pick up from Datchet St Mary's school.

I am available monday to Friday 8am - 6pm all year round.

We have a large house with a dedicated playroom, equipped with toys suitable for all age ranges. There is a large garden with a variety of outdoor toys including tricycles, seasonal paddling pool, small trampoline, bats and balls etc and a wendy house.

I visit the playgroups,the local play park,Datchet library(story and rhymetime),feed the ducks, The Bridge Cafe(for social skills)and days out during the holidays.

We enjoy baking, arts and crafts including painting and junk modelling, gardening and sewing seeds. "camping" (tents made from clothes horses with sheets!)

In the playroom there is a play kitchen, train table, dressing up box, music box, board games and jigsaws, cars, soft toys, action figures, Lego and Duplo, Playdough, and a huge range of books.

Limited supervised television and dvds are available.

I am able to provide healthy home cooked meals and snacks, and cater to different dietary requirements.

I am a member of the National Childminding Association, First Aid trained, and Ofsted registered.

Please feel free to call me if you are interested or have any questions on 01753 545594.

jobhunting Tue 14-Jul-09 13:12:45

Emma,
My name is Lesley and I have two daughters aged 9 and 12 I am currently looking for full time work (single mother) and interviews are coming thick and fast. I really need to appoint a childminder asap so as I can tell a potential employer that I will be available to start immediately, I would be willing to pay holding depoist if that is possible, if of course you take these ages. Yasmin goes to Churchmead and is a very polite and well mannered child and loves to help with small children, Celina goes to St. Marys and is likewise. They have come over with me from North Cyprus so their discipline is good and they have been bought up to be respectful of their elders and all around them. If you cannot help could you please advise me who may be able to. I would require pick up from school for Celina, yasmin could walk. and I would pick them both up from you each eve.

Thank you

EmmaMistry Wed 15-Jul-09 13:00:52

Hello Lesley,

Thanks for your message.
I still have places and would be happy to care for both girls.

It would be best if you could e-mail me direct at emma_mistry@yahoo.co.uk or telephone me so I can tell you more including my rates etc,I do give discount for siblings.

I look forward to hearing from you and arranging a visit for you.

Emma smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now