Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Aaaargggh..I have lot all my pictures, nothing to demonstrate the actvities...:-(

(7 Posts)
Summerfruit Mon 15-Jun-09 20:54:46

What do I do ??? They were all on computer but we got a virus and I lost everything...I know for a fact that my inspection is coming soon..they called me beg of april...I have everything apart from the pictures...What am I going to do ???

TBH, my inspector didn't spend too long looking at photographs - she was more concerned with the written obs and assessments. Can you take some snaps this week and get them developed? You don't have to back every activity up with a photo - I certainly don't.

I still use disposable cameras for cm photos because I worry about losing info on the computer - they're cheap to buy and cheap to develop at Asda.

Don't worry too much about photos. Good luck with your inspection smile

thebody Mon 15-Jun-09 21:09:18

get a disposable like underpaid says and take lots of snaps, do cooking, planting, soft play, park feeding the ducks also playdoh and painting... good luck, you be fine.

Summerfruit Tue 16-Jun-09 09:24:01

Thank you for the tips, you are all lovely !!!x

nannyL Tue 16-Jun-09 09:33:56

feel free to use your normal camera... just back them up next time.... on CD / external harddrive

Summerfruit Tue 16-Jun-09 10:58:09

Thank you nannyl..I'll definitely do that as soon as I download pictures

shoshe Tue 16-Jun-09 20:01:47

I bought Flickr pro, and back up all photos ono it, so that I can never lose photos.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now