Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Monday Staffroom

(12 Posts)
crace Mon 15-Jun-09 11:51:41

Morning.. err.. afternoon that is. Hopefully everyone is nice and busy and having good days today.

Thought I would pop by in a free second. Have the mindee here today, though not normally here. Going very well indeed. Plans for a nature walk this afternoon on way to a school pickup and making a baby wipe butterfly later. Fun fun.

Have a good day all!

Numberfour Mon 15-Jun-09 12:10:21

hi, crace! not a very busy staff room today, is it?

not too busy myself. but i am having a bit of a time with hayfever. i feel quite yuck, must say!

HSMM Mon 15-Jun-09 12:37:51

Just making lunch - anyone else joining me?

(and sneezing numberfour)

dmo Mon 15-Jun-09 12:44:52

hi need ideas for fathers day

crace Mon 15-Jun-09 13:51:18

We are doing a card (with a popout flower using muffin cups and a picture in the middle) and baking cakes with DAD on them. Not very exciting but it will be for the children no doubt!

TheOtherMaryPoppinsDiets Mon 15-Jun-09 17:18:47

Babywipe butterfly? Sounds intriguing smile

I had two newbies start today, first time I have had a full day in ages and I'm whacked now blush what a lightweight!

Father's Day - we are getting laminate pouches, decorating inside with glitter, shapes etc and then putting through laminator, when cooled cutting out a large fish shape and putting onto a painted blue ( the sea) card.

atworknotworking Mon 15-Jun-09 17:57:28

Hello everyone smile

Got a tummy bug so feelin sorry for myself today sad second sick day in 4 years though so not to bad, even if parents are a bit hmm.

Been trying to get some accounts done - wayyyy behind- blush hopefully will be done by the end of the week then just have to find lots of £.

atworknotworking Mon 15-Jun-09 17:58:24

TOMPD i think i will pinch your fish idea sounds fab grin

TheOtherMaryPoppinsDiets Mon 15-Jun-09 19:18:55

hope you feel better soon AWNW, angry at the parents ffs.

TheOtherMaryPoppinsDiets Mon 15-Jun-09 19:19:41

...pressed too soon, not had any holiday off this year and am taking a week in August at home and got the hmm faces.

crace Mon 15-Jun-09 20:15:40

www.allfreecrafts.com/kids/dryer-sheet-butterflies.shtml but I used baby wipes instead of used dryer sheets.. They came out well, we modified this quite a bit, and didn't use magnets.

TheOtherMaryPoppinsDiets Mon 15-Jun-09 20:49:13

oh nice am away to go and dry out some wipes overnight :D

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: