Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminders Directory,

(4 Posts)
MissSunny Fri 12-Jun-09 00:04:07

Message withdrawn

Hi Lisa,

Here is where you will find a list of all your local registered childminders http://www.childcarelink.gov.uk/

As it is after school care that you are looking for then yes you should absolutely be able to find an after school childminder for 2 days a week. I look after a 6 year old little girl 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours after school.

As your daughter is 5 and either counts as over five or rising 5 (depending wether she is in reception or yr 1) then it would be no problem for her to go to the childminder 2 days a week in the holidays. Once again I have 2 children who have a school holiday contract that only attend 2 days a week, their mum is also self employed and needs the time for meetings.

I would also be expecting a contract for only the hours you use in your circumstances.

nannynick Fri 12-Jun-09 08:06:03

Not all childminders have their details available online.
It is therefore best to get the comprehensive list of childminders in your area from your local council. In your case, this is probably Bromley Borough Council - Families Information Service 0208 464 0276 email: bromleyfamilies@bromley.gov.uk

MissSunny Fri 12-Jun-09 16:08:04

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now