Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CMs: A huge thank you for you EYFS support

(8 Posts)
crace Thu 11-Jun-09 20:52:59

I've got it, I don't believe it but I finally get it. I still don't think I will dedicate my life to it but I can certainly get the basics done.

Katy - thanks for that planning sheet, seriously amazing stuff and made my curriculum diagram thingy a piece of cake.

Shoshe, massive thanks for the risk assessments

And thanks to everyone else for listening to me rant and giving lots of support.

xx

KatyMac Fri 12-Jun-09 08:27:37

No problem - glad you liked it
remember, it's not guaranteed or anything

crace Fri 12-Jun-09 08:33:10

Thanks Katy, I had a lightbulb moment and finally got what you meant. It's very very useful to link my activities to the EYFS catagories. I would have spent hours going through the sections otherwise. Thanks again (until they change things!)

looneytune Fri 12-Jun-09 15:32:29

Great stuff. I found my visit with HSMM useful but I can't say I've had a total 'lightbulb' moment where it's clicked how I'm going to do it all???? Maybe in my week off when I haven't got so many little ones around, I might be able to get my head round it!

I'm presumming what Katy sent you is what she sent me? Maybe I need to look at it again?!

Pleased you're happy though, bet you feel soooo much better/less stressed xx

KatyMac Fri 12-Jun-09 19:04:21

No I have more stuff

Email me I'll send it to you then phone me

looneytune Sat 13-Jun-09 13:25:45

Oh, you're a star!! I'll send you an email now before I go out. x

atworknotworking Sat 13-Jun-09 21:39:47

Yep definate big thank you to KatyMac XXXXX
This was me sad hmm smile grin
Was linking to EYFS but made much more sense having it in black n white (or colour) have changed mine now to log commitments and themes as well could do with about a million more colours though for my key, but hey it all seems to fit together niceley now, just got so confused figuring out what underpinning, themes, commitments, learning goals, principles, next steps argggh. Me all happy now smile

Thanks a million KatyMac

KatyMac Sat 13-Jun-09 23:44:41

blush

You do know it's because I am a bit anal & can't cope with change - so I just turned it into B23 so I could understand it again..........

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now