Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club: Do you think this would be a good (cheap) camera for childminding?

(10 Posts)
KatyMac Thu 11-Jun-09 10:07:26

here

My camera takes ages to 'take ' the picture & the batteries keep running out hmm

So I need a new one I guess

saz73 Thu 11-Jun-09 10:14:51

I've been looking at the same camera, I think it's more than adequate for childminding.

KatyMac Thu 11-Jun-09 10:17:20

I thought I'd let the children take pictures with the old one

ayla99 Thu 11-Jun-09 10:28:55

Looks good! 4% cashback if you register for free here and use their link to access the staples website to make your purchase grin

KatyMac Thu 11-Jun-09 10:38:16

I've got a 10% off voucher

KatyMac Thu 11-Jun-09 10:38:44

Meant to say 'Thanks' blush

Sorry

JenniPenni Thu 11-Jun-09 10:54:00

I've had this exact camera for a year and it's great. I got it for childminding and for quick hol snaps when canoeing/in waterfalls etc as don't want to mess up my darling Canons D40 EOS's

I have to say though, I got an iphone and use that for my CM obs pics now - no need to carry phone AND camera... just iphone now. Prints really good quality pics!

HSMM Thu 11-Jun-09 12:20:34

I use the camera on my mobile and download the photos to my laptop

SillyMillysMummy Thu 11-Jun-09 16:32:53

jennipenni, i have just got an iphone, are the pics decent enough quality then? I was using my n95 for pics, they seemed better tbh ok for obs but not particularly good and i know phone is less mp

sorry for hijack km, i think that camera is definately more than adequate, my last mobile camera was only 5mp and this iphone is only 2mp

KatyMac Fri 12-Jun-09 07:58:50

No problem for the hijack

Someone was talking about a sony something or other (cyber??) are they better?

i don't think I could use a camera on a phone.....I can never find my phone blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now