Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Essex Nanny available from September

(11 Posts)
Melinda76 Mon 08-Jun-09 12:47:23

Hi, I am a mature, experienced Nanny who is looking for a new position in September. I have been working with children for 10 years through various settings such private homes, nurseries, residential units and schools. I have experience with children ranging in age from newborn to 21 years old. I have a Paediatric First Aid certificate, CRB, full clean driving license, checkable references and am on the Ofsted register.

At the moment I am available for Night Nannying at weekends, and have completed the MNT course for Maternity Nursing. I would also be interested in a Maternity position in September.

Please contact me if you are interested,

Thanks.

rubyslippers Mon 08-Jun-09 12:48:29

any chance you could hold off until May 2010?!

i am looking for an Essex Nanny from then ... what is the best way to contact you?

Melinda76 Mon 08-Jun-09 13:03:35

Hi that may be a possiblity. Best way to contact me is email jennimc76@hotmail.com

Thanks.

rubyslippers Mon 08-Jun-09 14:03:06

thanks - will be in touch

rubyslippers Wed 10-Jun-09 20:30:44

you have mail ...

wonderingwondering Wed 10-Jun-09 20:32:30

Where in Essex are you, please?

Melinda76 Wed 10-Jun-09 21:11:52

I am in Chelmsford. Thanks

wonderingwondering Thu 11-Jun-09 13:52:12

Bit too far away from me, am north Essex/Suffolk, but thanks for replying. Best wishes.

fruityfrew Tue 23-Jun-09 10:47:28

I am looking for a nanny with experience of looking after twins in the Chelmsford arera from Monday to Friday from September.

TrueBlue Tue 23-Jun-09 14:58:20

Hi Melinda

I am looking for a nanny for 2 days per week, Tuesdays and Wedensdays for 2 children, one 7, one 4 from September 09 onwards. I live in the Brentwood area. If you haven't found anything yet, I would love to hear from you.

vaneetvelde@hotmail.com

Thanks

Melinda76 Wed 24-Jun-09 14:55:01

Hi TrueBlue,

Thanks for your message, I'm ideally looking for a full-time position, but if I do decide on part-time I'll definitely be in contact.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now