Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Monday Staff Room

(9 Posts)
shoshe Mon 08-Jun-09 07:27:29

And the sun is just breaking through, I think we will be outside today.

KatyMac Mon 08-Jun-09 07:39:10

Morning

Having a poorly day today - was due out to school for the afternoon but it's been cancelled - so I think a quiet day with maybe just a trip up to the swings

HSMM Mon 08-Jun-09 07:44:06

Normal day for me today. Toddlers this morning. Hard to tell whether the sun is coming through those clouds ....

crace Mon 08-Jun-09 07:48:08

Hi everyone, baby coming for a settling in session today.. really looking forward to it!

Hope you are feeling better Katy!

mumlove Mon 08-Jun-09 08:18:18

Morning everyone.

I had a lovely weekend and sad that it's over. The weekend is never long enough!

We are going to the children's centre this morning then home to meet next mindee who comes after lunch.

Hope you all have a good day.

coolj Mon 08-Jun-09 08:23:34

Hi everybody. The sun is splitting the skies here grin.

I think a trip down the beach is called for.

I had a very busy weekend doing housework, laying carpets etc. I need another weekend now to relax.

leonifay Mon 08-Jun-09 09:29:36

morning all envy all thoes with sun, its raining here. 2 babys at the moment, one asleep the other led on the floor falling asleep (if i put him in a bed he'll scream a high piched ear pearcing scream and wake up other lo, disturb revising dh and burst my ear drums, but hes happy to fall asleep on his own terms!)

have a good day smile

looneytune Mon 08-Jun-09 11:12:38

Morning all. Stuck in with my 4 today as the oldest child (2.3) has come in knickers this morning as done well on the toilet/potty over the weekend. I thought best we stay in today and then that mindee is at granny's tomorrow so see how she gets on there too and then back to normal with groups on Wednesday. Shame mum came with 2 pair of knickers but no change of clothes as within half hour, she needed changing. Fingers crossed she'll tell me next time she needs to go

Presume SammyK doesn't come in here anymore but in case she does......can you give me a shout as interested to know how it's all going with the new job and if you're relationship is better for it etc etc

Have a good day everyone

Katy - hope you feel better soon.

Crace - good luck!

HSMM - see you at drop in tomorrow (if you're going)

everyone else - hello

nannynick Mon 08-Jun-09 11:24:39

Hi everyone, hope you have a great day.
I need to get out of bed... it's nearly 11:30.
Think I will wander down to the Spa to see if they have a Sauna session available this evening.
Nice to be on holiday grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now