Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

help with under 2's

(3 Posts)
LesbianMummy1 Sat 06-Jun-09 21:06:10

Hi can anybody send me any ideas of plans with children under 2 am great on 2 years plus but only got limited ideas with under 2's and hardly any with under 1's many thanks

navyeyelasH Sat 06-Jun-09 21:12:10

what sort of ideas? indoors v outdoors? Noisy v quiet? Clean v messy? What do the children like to do?

LesbianMummy1 Sat 06-Jun-09 21:18:36

I only have one under 2 at the moment but planning for her is hard, if she had her way all she would do is sit in her pushchair watching tv. She finds it really hard to be anywhere except in her pushchair and does not show interest in toys etc she loves sand but hates getting dirty I feel really awkward as her parents are happy for her to do this all the other children want her to join in with them greatful for any ideas I know i will have to adapt them for her but most of my planning is for over 2's and with her we spend lot's of time 1 to 1 gently encouraging her to explore the world etc and build relationships

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now