Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

**Lovely Qualified Nanny with 5years Experience looking for a Morning Nanny Job in the Woking area***

(1 Post)
AngelNanny Fri 05-Jun-09 22:34:46

I am a qualified and experienced british nanny looking for a morning position. 2 -4 days a week / between 15 - 20 hrs a week, with a finish time no later than 2.30pm. I am looking for a position in the Woking area.

Qualifications:

• Passed NVQ Level 2 & Level 3 in Early Years Care and Education
• 12 hrs peadiatric first aid completed
• Child protection certificate
• I am a driver and have a clean driving license
• I am police checked (CRB) (27th September 2008)
• I have a Diploma in starting up a childcare business
• Currently doing an Open University, part time health and social care degree (to become a teacher)
• Early years developing practice (level 4) – starting Oct 09.
• Health and social care certificate - passed 2009

I am enthusiastic with a good sense of humour. I love working with children and young adults of all ages & enjoy seeing their development. I have very good organisational skills & good communication & interpersonal skills. I am always willing to learn & like to help others. I am flexible & adaptable, self-motivated & a good team player. I have a very caring & giving personality. I believe that all children should lead a full & happy childhood which includes learning & playing in a safe & happy environment. I am proud of my ability as a nanny and am firm but fair. I am studying to be a teacher and my ambition is to eventually own & run my own nursery.

Please do get in touch if you are interested or have any questions

Kind Regards

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now