Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny needed one morning a week, Woking

(5 Posts)
Parapluie Fri 05-Jun-09 17:10:08

I am looking for a nanny for my 1 year old for one morning a week (Tuesday) whilst I am working from home. We live in central Woking. If you are interested please contact me. I am willing to consider a nanny with her own child.

AngelNanny Fri 05-Jun-09 22:32:35

Hi Parapluie,

I live in Old Woking and am a qualified nanny with 5yrs experience.

I may be able to help you out temporarily until the beginning of September until you find someone else or if i find another morning position 2-3 mornings a week for 10-18 hrs a week i may be able to stay on past beg of September.

Let me know if you would like me to email you my C.V.

Kind Regards

Parapluie Sat 06-Jun-09 10:56:28

Yes please send me your cv through private messaging - I am not sure to be honest how that works on this site but do send and I will work it out! I will check again this evening.

Thanks

Parapluie Sun 07-Jun-09 00:43:31

Hello again AngelNanny

I have tried to private message you but apparently you don't have that facility set up. I have gone into my registration settings and changed mine so I should be able to receive private messages and look forward to receiving your cv soon.

Thanks

AngelNanny Mon 08-Jun-09 01:44:07

Hi Parapluie,

I am unable to use the CAT facility as i am not subscribed, but please do email me on angel_nanny@hotmail.co.uk and i will send you my C.V then.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now