Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

thursday staffroom: the sun is BACK!!

(9 Posts)
leonifay Thu 04-Jun-09 09:29:01

grin
good mornig all. i have 2 very tired lo after i made them walk to the polling station so we could vote! now i'm house hunting while they sleep.

have a good doy

HSMM Thu 04-Jun-09 09:43:28

Free morning - 2 on holiday and 2 at pre school. DDs assembly at school at 1100 (will have to nip out early to collect from pre school).

crace Thu 04-Jun-09 10:40:05

Popping, today is the day of my interview - 4pm, wish me luck. I hope to get it, I've taken up a weekend caring job and this would enable me to give it up.

Hope everyone is well!

mumlove Thu 04-Jun-09 12:58:50

Afternoon everyone.

Still have no mindees on a Thursday but have had a relaxing time seeing my parents as it's my dads birthday and then popped to see a friend that couldn't make it for coffee yesterday.

Will sort out tea before going to school, any ideas on what to have?

Crace - Fingers crossed for you smile

crace Thu 04-Jun-09 13:20:41

Thanks ML - we are having beef & veggie lasagne here tonight (but it was sausages & Mash yest(!)

leonifay Thu 04-Jun-09 13:51:22

good luck crace smile

HSMM Thu 04-Jun-09 14:17:12

Hey mumlove - it's my Dad's birthday today too. We're off to see him after school.

Good luck crace

crace Thu 04-Jun-09 16:38:11

Well it's done already, 20 minutes in and out - she either hated it or was comfortable right away too hard to tell really. She will let me know, keep those fingers crossed for me

coolj Thu 04-Jun-09 18:15:37

Yipee just finished for the day.

Hope you all had fun.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now