Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Balham

(2 Posts)
roundgirl Wed 03-Jun-09 21:43:04

Hiya, could anyone recommend a lovely childminder in Balham, London?

Thankyou!

Supernanny19 Wed 03-Jun-09 21:47:46

Hi my name is Cindy and I'm an Oftsed registered childminder living in Balham. I have worked with children from the ages of 8wks - 7yrs for over 22 years. I have a 2½yr old daughter who came with me to my last two positions as a nanny which has made her very sociable. I will provide a warm, friendly and stimulating environment for your child. I am always out and about with my daughter to all local amenities e.g. playgroups and 1 o'clock clubs but the best times are when we are splashing in puddles! We live on a very quiet road in a lovely home that is clean, inviting, and safe. I have a spacious playroom, toys for all ages and a large garden. We are 10 mins from Tooting Bec Common so plenty of opportunity to run around. I have an enhanced Ofsted CRB check, clean drivers licence, up to date first aid certificate (completed in March 09) and have plenty of excellent references. I am available now and have 2 full or part time vacancies (min 3 days per week). My hours are 8am - 6pm (flexible) and I look after children from 0 - 4 years. If you have any queries or want to have a friendly chat please call me on: 07958 342 187.

Really nice lady - I done a few courses with her. Tell her Chantelle From SJA first Aid directed you to her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now