Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club: anyone willing to send me their prospectus?

(7 Posts)
crace Tue 02-Jun-09 17:03:31

I finally have a mindee interview this week for a baby but I want to make sure mine is up to scratch as I have been out of the loop for well over a year and yet to get an EYFS course out here. Help anyone?

carrierace at hotmail dot com

Thanks in advance and hope this isn't a cheeky request.. Hope everyone is ok (those who remember me!)

gigglinggoblin Tue 02-Jun-09 17:50:38

I got most of my policies from BCMA. Just open them, amend and then save as a word document. Contracts I us are NCMA. Permission slips from BCMA above, I have written my own policy on fees, a page about activities and facilities, daily routine etc and then a bit about food. Google childminder and you will get lots of childminders own websites up. I have also put a few bits into a leaflet for parents to take home, stuff like my contact details, short version of fees, sickness policy, what to bring etc. BCMA also have a section on how to plan incase yuo want to include that for parents to see. Then I photocopied reg cert, insurance, rtainings certificates etc to put in my file for parents to see.

And thats it really, if I sent it to you it wouldnt be any better than looking round the BCMA site as I have personalised it all so you might miss bits that are relevant to you, they have pretty much everything covered.

crace Tue 02-Jun-09 17:59:34

I have a bunch from before I stopped last year to have my son, but I will check the BCMA website to see if what they want are different - good thinking, thank you.

I am very confused on the EYFS stuff!

Shoshe Tue 02-Jun-09 19:16:27

Crace I can email you mine love

crace Tue 02-Jun-09 19:27:29

Love you love you!!

mumlove Tue 02-Jun-09 19:46:58

Was just about to say that you need Shoshe's help but seen that the wonderful lady has already been here and sent it smile

crace Tue 02-Jun-09 22:37:39

Yeah, she's fab! Saved me a lot of work, thanks Shoshe! Been updating it all, and now done. Thanks again! xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now