Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Full time nanny required SW18

(9 Posts)
tc11 Tue 02-Jun-09 14:05:27

Full time nanny required, start end August beginning September. Hours 8am to 7pm, 3 children, 4, 16 months and 8 weeks. MUST have extensive new born experience, happy with bottles, weaning etc. Mother will be around for the first 6 months on maternity leave and then you will have sole charge

nannyL Tue 02-Jun-09 16:47:03

is this live in?

if so I maybe interested smile

tc11 Tue 02-Jun-09 20:19:08

sorry no, live out

Mtorun Wed 03-Jun-09 14:36:00

I would be interested. But don`t have the newborn experience(from 5 months onwards) and only available from the end of Sept. Please, let me know if you are interested.

NetworkNanniesSurrey Thu 04-Jun-09 08:42:27

Message withdrawn

chatty10 Thu 04-Jun-09 10:50:34

hi, just to let you know of a great nanny agency i used to find childcare, they are called The Kid Company, they completed all the checks on the nannies, sent me information on the nannies suited to the position i was offering and then it was my choice on who to interview. I was kept updated on the progress throughout. They were very professional and always on hand when i needed to speak to them. I would reccommend you speak to them if you do not have the time to search for a nanny yourself.

tc11 Sat 06-Jun-09 18:04:24

Thanks Chatty10 - have resorted to agencies but the fees are awful!

AtheneNoctua Sat 06-Jun-09 18:25:38

Have you posted on nannyjo.co.uk? I recently put an ad there and have had quite a few responses. Some suitable some not. But, overall, not a bad response.

NetworkNanniesSurrey Sat 06-Jun-09 18:26:52

tc11, saying this as a PARENT not an agency owner, the fees tend to drop as you go out from London. It might be worth shopping around a bit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now