Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

another sunny staffroom

(7 Posts)
leonifay Tue 02-Jun-09 09:25:09

i've moved alll the chairs and tables outside today, thought it would be nice to sun bathe whilst mindees are sleeping.

i was going to go to creative play this morning but both lo have fallen asleep! so i'll leave them to it and catch up on some paper work and washing while i can

(i know its not the done thing to do household chores whilst cm but they are asleep and my washing pile is looking like mount everest and there are only 2 of us living in the house!)

then off to the park this afternoon i think

mumlove Tue 02-Jun-09 12:07:51

Afternoon.

Have 3 sleeping, I think the heat has got to everyone!

Went to music tots this morning smile

My mindees love helping me with the washing, so carry on and get it done.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

crace Tue 02-Jun-09 19:29:00

Hellloooo!!!! where is everyone?

mumlove Tue 02-Jun-09 19:43:24

Hello crace, How are you?

I am hot, sticky and tried. Have just put DD to bed and am now going to have a cool shower.

southernbelle77 Tue 02-Jun-09 20:02:28

I'm done in!! The heat is wearing me out even when we aren't out in it all day.

Hey Crace, how are you? Was thinking of you the other day wondering how it was going.

Must live in the wrong part of the country - it was rather cool here on the north-east coast today sad.

Had no mindees today, hope weather okay tomorrow as have sporty stuff planned on field opposite. Must risk assess it for 'doggy-doo' first though grin

crace Tue 02-Jun-09 22:39:26

Hi everyone, doing ok - finally have an interview this week for a 18mo. Been ripping through the house to get it ready, updating policies and doing risk assessments (thanks Shoshe!!). Wish me luck!

Nice to see you all again, hopefully I will be joining you lot again.

How's LT doing?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now