Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

The Sunny Staff Room

(10 Posts)
Shoshe Mon 01-Jun-09 07:38:42

Well back to work today, and looking forward to it, but then I have set EVERYTHING out in the garden grin

Paint, play dough, pool, trampoline, climbing frame,slide, rocker,large cars and trucks and large dolls house, sandpit, water tray, paper crayons, can you think of anything else grin

Oh I Looove this weather.

Littlepurpleprincess Mon 01-Jun-09 07:59:14

Sod that, I'd hit the beach! Get them out of the house, no tidying up to do!

Just kidding, it sounds lovely. I got no mindees atm so I'm spring cleaning. Heading to charity shops this morning. Then off to buy DS his first ever uniform for pre school!

Young Parent's Group after that. DS really misses it when I'm minding.

I'm busier when I'm not minding apparently!

mumlove Mon 01-Jun-09 08:21:35

Morning everyone.

We are in birthday mode today as mindee is 3 today grin
About 26 of us are going to the park for cakes as the big kids have today off school so not having everyone running around my house!!!!!

Balloon playing and cake eating repeat over and over.........

Hope you all have a fun day.

PinkChick Mon 01-Jun-09 09:21:09

Hi everyone, glad everyone is in sunshine mode smile...i was until half an hour ago, 15 mo mindee walked in scratched dd and smacked other mindee, is now here with me in travel cot after being 'removed' from the playroom and told (in as many words as a 15 mo will'get' that we dont hit, it was naughty and she is screaming and hittin every wall of the travel cot in temper!!shock..she's like a tornado (she was with me on my knee but tried to sink her teeth into me!!"..what the hell can i do!sad

coolj Mon 01-Jun-09 11:36:48

We have just come back from a nice walk, but getting really hot. So im just settling mindees down for quiet play/nap.

We are all going to beach this afternoon grin.

Numberfour Mon 01-Jun-09 13:54:06

hi all

i am starting to stress out completely about inspection. had no time alone to work on paperwork despite me asking DH to take DS and him saying he would.

now baby won't sleep and Ds playing games but interrupts me a lot

so so so so so not calm at the mo.

atworknotworking Mon 01-Jun-09 17:38:04

Hello

<awnw knocks on staffroom door and waits politely>

not posted on staffroom before, hope you all had a good day smile

We went to the beach it was lovely, just 3 mindees today all over 6 so had some grown up conversations hmm.

Shoshe Mon 01-Jun-09 18:38:25

AWNW, welcome (Have you brought cakes, we neeeeeeeeeeed cakes in here)grin

Lovely to sese you, w do like new Ofsted Sacrificial Lambs CM's in here grin

We have had a wonderful day, I love being outside, it makes such a difference to life. grin

missymoo2411 Mon 01-Jun-09 19:08:29

hello i know its a bit late but we went to toy library this morning me and dd as no mindees til 1130 then had lunch sat in the garden it got a little too hot so we played with some water toddled to the shop for ice cream then did the school run had tea so all in all a lovely chilled day in the sun with dd 2yrs and mindee 18 months keep it comming love the sun and to top it off going on my jollys on friday to costa del filey ..

atworknotworking Mon 01-Jun-09 20:46:08

Thanks Shoshe we did have cakes at the seaside but i the children ate them all, you wouldn't have liked them anyway got a bit melty and sandy.

mmm need another now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now