Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CHILDMINDER in CRAWLEY, West Sussex with VACANCIES

(13 Posts)

Hello,

I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder in Crawley, West Sussex and currently have a last couple of vacancies available.

I am currently able to offer one full time or various part time vacancies for a child/children aged between 12 months and 4 years
(Nursery drops offs/pick ups by arrangement)

and various before and after school vacancies (pick up/drop offs available from Waterfield Primary, Bewbush Community, Mill (the) Schools and Gossop Greens after school club)

If you need a childminder please feel free to contact me on 01293 550 486 or visit my website www.littlegiggleschildminding.co.uk

alternatively you can email me at littlegiggleschildminding@live.com

bump smile

bump smile

bump smile

Mamazon Sat 06-Jun-09 16:28:51

don't need a childminder but as you drop off at all the surrounding schools i figure you will probably recognise me from Ds' school.

so i'd come say hello and help bump

mumoverseas Sat 06-Jun-09 18:13:32

ooh, just stumbled across this. I'm abroad at the moment but coming back to Crawley for 3 months next week and was thinking about trying to sort out something for my DC. Would you be interested in part time ad hoc for the summer or until you fill your vacancies?

Hi mumoverseas,

That sounds perfect smile

At the moment I have very limited vacancies during the summer school holiday's but could try and fit you round my other children (I have 4 ad hoc school holiday children so will have vacancies on various days).
If you wanted to pop me an email with the ages and possible days you had in mind then hopefully we can work something out!

Thanks, Amy

Mamazon

Which school and year is your ds in (shall keep an eye out for you now!!!)

bump smile

Mamazon Sun 07-Jun-09 14:42:26

he's at BB in year 3.
he has a pic on my profile i think. If you know him you'll know him iyswim as he is Sn so seems to get himself noticed.

bump smile

bumo smile

bump smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now