Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

What to buy as a thank you for CM

(6 Posts)
bumpers Thu 28-May-09 12:03:47

I want to buy a little something to say thanks to my CM for past 8 months with DS, its her last day with him tomorrow due to change of circumstances with me. Have no idea what to get - any ideas?

leonifay Thu 28-May-09 12:20:56

chocolate? wine maybe?

something to help her relax after a long day with kids!

A thank you card with a lovely message inside, chocolate, wine, flowers, a hug. Most of all just make sure she knows how much you've appreciated all she's done in last 8 mths.

You could also write her a 'reference' for her to keep in her portfolio, to let future parents know what a brill cm she is smile

atworknotworking Thu 28-May-09 19:35:32

Some of those floaty candles, and some bubble bath smile

I think you are a nice mum for caring so much

Laquitar Thu 28-May-09 20:03:39

I think i would go for a good wine and lux chocolates. You can never have too much of these. Or a token for theatre?

PinkChick Mon 01-Jun-09 13:33:21

have a think what she may have around her house?, is she one for picture frames (a photo of your ds), flowers, empty wine bottle wink..just kidding, but if you have an idea of her tastes, but the BEST thing is a lovely thankyou card saying how you appreciate what she has done and how well she has cared for your ds, OFSTED love things like this and she will appreciate that smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now