Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CHildminder in Walton on Thames

(5 Posts)
AliHuck Tue 26-May-09 13:08:37

Hi,

We are looking for a childminder/nanny share for 3 days a week starting in November when our little boy will be 10 months old. We live in Walton on Thames and are looking for any recommendations

Thanks

eeyore12 Tue 26-May-09 15:53:06

Hi I am a nanny who will be living in Weybridge from Mid oct, and have been offered a 2 day post if I can find a 3 day to fit with it, other family very flex on days.

If you think I could be of interest please do contact me through my website www.stoneleighbabymassage.co.uk

Thanks

karika Thu 18-Jun-09 10:58:31

Hi,
Our daughter is starting at Manby Lodge infant school in Weybridge in September - mornings only. We are looking for other parents in the same situuation or someone who could help with the following:

We would like her to continue at her private day nursery in the afternoons, but as we both work we will need help to pick her up at 12.00 and drop her at the nursery.

Is there anyone in the same situation who would like to share drop offs or would like be paid for one hour to do this?
Caroline

popimi Thu 23-Jul-09 13:33:52

My daughter is starting Manby lodge in September. I am currently childminding. Do you need her picked up five mornings?

If you are interested I would charge an hourly rate.

Thanks

popimi Thu 23-Jul-09 13:36:01

I am a mum of two one who starts school in September my other daugther is at pre-school we live in Weybridge. I have done all my training as a childminder and will be registered in September (CRB checked and first aid). I am happy to do three days a week if it is of interest to you let me know and we can discuss it further.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now