Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminders in SW15 London

(6 Posts)
EvieBear Tue 12-May-09 16:28:02

Hi all
I am due in July and am wondering about how I go about looking for a childminder in my area from Jan 2010 onwards? As this is my first baby, I'd appreciate any tips.
Thanks!

JenniPenni Tue 12-May-09 16:45:43

I am up the road by Wimbledon Common. I am already getting inquiries for March 2010. It might be a good idea to start looking soon, meet a couple of CMs, go on their waiting list etc.

EvieBear Tue 12-May-09 16:53:18

Thanks Jenni - what's the best way to go about finding childminders in my area?

JenniPenni Wed 13-May-09 07:33:34

Phone Wandsworth's Early Years team and the CIS (Children's Information Service). Pop a msg on Netmums too Good luck!

mags168 Wed 03-Jun-09 00:01:13

Jenni Penni/ EvieBear. Sorry to butt in. I was wondering if JenniPenni has vacancies for a one year old in July.

That's the latest I have to go back to work and am working my way , through the council list, but have not had luck finding one with vacancies yet

thanks

JenniPenni Wed 03-Jun-09 08:15:27

Hi mags, here's my website which has my email address: www.freewebs.com/jenniflowers

I will have 3 days available from Sept due to a child going to school, not sure if this helps you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now